We are proud to announce the release of the third stable version of Xmap for Joomla 2.5+ including 3.0. Some bugs have been fixed since our previous release.
Xmap 2.3 comes with 4 pre-installed extensions so you don't have to download and install all the ones you need but you need to manually enable them using the "extensions" link in jooxmap.com backend.
If you have a new extension and you want it to be included in our package please let us know.
What's new since 2.2:
- Joomla 3.0 compatible
- Now it's possible to include/exclude items directly from the XML sitemap (when logged in as Super User)
- Bug fix: Virtuemart not showing all the items on the sitemap
- Bug fix: Xmap displaying blank page for XML sitemap
- Bug fix: Unable to change menu priority/changefreq using Google Chrome.
- Bug fix: all categories content links include all the categories on the sitemap ignoring the selected category
- Bug fix: SobiPRO extension wasn't including some entries on the sitemap
- Bug fix: Weblink extension was generating wrong links
- Some other small fixes
You can get the new version from the downloads section